Sunday, March 27, 2011

Life in Zanzibar (Mark Thurs. Mar. 24th)

Email from Mark to Allison:
Savour every moment as I bet you are.  I know the workload is intense now but as you take your little breaks from studying/journaling, don’t forget to reflect, not on how sad it will be to leave, but how amazing and lucky it’s been to have had this experience.  It’s not the last one - it’s definitely a special one though.

Allison:
I am doing my best to enjoy each moment.  It is a bit stressful but you still find times to bond and enjoy one another's company.  Last night we opened a bottle of wine while we worked and had some fun girly talk.  I hungout for an hour in the lobby with Mel while we were harassed by a drunk guy. good times.  And whenever we go out for meals, it's a chance to hangout and talk. I'm living by the adage don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
I'm late for a snorkling excursion.
Love you!!  Miss you!!
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment